Sun, 15 May|
(Sundays Only) Holy Trinity Church Hall
Christian Life Program - Holy Trinity Catholic Church
We invite single mature women, divorced, separated, widowed, single mums, married women who are alone in spirit, single young adults! (We also welcome couples & young singles!) Via Face to Face at Holy Trinity Catholic Church Hall or Zoom meeting. Register now...
Time & Location
15 May 2022, 1:30 pm – 26 June 2022, 4:30 pm
(Sundays Only) Holy Trinity Church Hall, 3 James St, Para Hills SA 5096, Australia
About the event
Sundays only 1:30pm - 4:00pm
Join the program Face to Face at Holy Trinity Catholic Church Hall or join Zoom meeting with details below:
Meeting ID: 513 801 0979
Zoom opens 15 mins before the session starts.
(same meeting ID & passcode for all meetings)
A seven-week program to help you understand and live your faith more deeply.
Sun 15thof May - Meeting 1- F2F & Zoom
(1) God’s Love. Teach us about how God loves us and His plan for our lives.
(2) Who is Jesus Christ. Many of us will be surprised to learn even more details about Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Sun 22nd of May - Meeting 2- F2F & Zoom
(3) What it means to be a Christian. There is more to being a Christian than most of us think.
(4) Repentance & Faith. The fundamental reason God sent His only begotten Son.
Sun 29thof May - Meeting 3- F2F & Zoom
(5) Christian Ideal Loving God. An understanding as to what Loving God means to our lives.
(6) Loving your Neighbour. Being a Christian is more than accepting Christ. It has ramifications on how we live our life out in our world.
Sun 5thof June - Meeting 4- F2F & Zoom
(7) The Christian Family. The family is the
(8) Life in the Holy Spirit. Learn about the power that we receive through our confirmation to live out our Christian life.
Sun 12thof Jun - Meeting 5 -F2F & Zoom (venue TBA)
(9) Baptism in the Holy Spirit. Experience the gift of God’s Divine power.
Sun 19thof Jun - Meeting 6- F2F & Zoom
(10) Growing in the Spirit. Learn how to grow in the love and the power of the Holy Spirit.
(11) Life & Mission of Handmaids. Hear about how you can continue your growth as a Catholic Christian.
Sun 26thJun - Meeting 7- F2F & Zoom
(12) Transformation in Christ. Where to next?
Who is this Program for?
· ...new to the faith?
· ...feeling a bit distant from God?
· ...looking for a spiritual boost?
· ...keen to learn more about God?
· ...wanting to spend some time with the Lord?
We invite single mature women, divorced, separated, widowed, single mums, married women who are alone in spirit, single young adults! (We also welcome couples & young singles!)
The program is run by
Couples for Christ Australia - Handmaids of the Lord (Ministry for Women):
· Couples for Christ Australia (CFCA) is a Catholic Community committed to supporting authentic Catholic family life through Prayer, Service, Study and Friendship.
· Couples for Christ Australia has different ministries and Handmaids of the Lord (HOLD) is one of them. This ministry supports mainly women such as widows, divorced, single women etc.
· Our programs have been approved by the Catholic Church in Australia.
· The retreat is at no cost to the participant of the program. You may bring a friend.
The format of the Retreat:
The retreat will run for 2 ½ hours
Starting from Sunday 15th May for 7 consecutive Sundays, concluding on 26th June 2022.
What others have said about the CLP…
“I learnt so much from each session and felt a deep joy and anticipation to attend each session.
Each talk was exciting and interesting, and all the speakers were ordinary Christians just like me. A renewed spirit of joy and enthusiasm and confidence in life. I came to see Jesus in a new light and felt His great love for me. I also discovered the gifts of the Holy Spirit that I can use to build up the Church in love.
To discover a new way of living and re-discover the living Christ and His personal love for me; a new joy of living and confidence in my life. Also a deeper prayer life and feeling God’s presence.”
“I attended because I wanted to grow in my faith. I learned many things, especially in the talks given; the love and welcome I received every time from the others were great.
I recommend it because it will change anyone’s life for the better. There is love and support in the community.
“I heard things I didn’t know. It was very interesting. The people were very friendly and nice. I felt welcomed and reassured as these were people I knew and respected.
From this retreat, I made new friends, discovered a new awareness of Jesus in my life, started to read the Bible.
It deepened my faith through the sharing of experiences of other people.”
“I attended and stayed until the mission was finished because every time we went, as if I wanted to hear more and find more about my maker, my God and becoming aware of being an authentic Christian.
I recommend this mission to any Christian or someone who is searching for a Christian community because this is a good start for a better life.
Any questions please contact us:
Angela Zakarias – 0401 205 636
Marilou Dacutanan – 0426 898 603
Nick Dangcalan – 0401 939 608